Saturday, April 2, 2011

A01 | J01

Hello hello! My name is Aggie Gerhardt. I am a freshman at OSU. I lead YoungLife in the Greater Columbus Area. Even though it is grandma-y, sometimes I like to knit a little something up. My favorite candies are those Sour Patch Kids watermelon things. I thoroughly enjoy music in the background of everything. And lastly, choreographed dance is my downfall.

I am looking to major in Visual Communication Design but I am open to minoring if I am not accepted into the program . I was a designer on my high school's newsmagazine and I loved every minute of it...like, I was nerd-ily obsessed. This sparked my interest in this particular major and I have been trying to figure out how to learn more about design ever since. I went to a preparatory meeting put on by students already in the major to help out with the exam. They advised that I take Design 201 right away to get my drawing skills in shape and then that I take 200 before the end of my freshman year. So, here I am! And I am looking forward to a class that is entirely about something I am interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment