Wednesday, May 25, 2011

CR04

The past four classes were entirely A05 centered. It was interesting to put to practice the different methods of thinking that we have learned over this course. In my mind, my group was to look like the team developing the shopping cart in the video we watched in class. I found, however, that this was a hard process! Coming up with ideas that matter as well as fix problems presented quite the conundrum. It was hard to think of ideas in general and then even harder to develop and move forward with them. As we proceeded with our work it became easier to further our thought process into a tangible notion. Throughout the development of our project it was neat to see how it all came together in the end. I am thankful for this opportunity that forced us to apply our newfound knowledge of the design process. I look forward to expanding my experience in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment